ALL PLAYERS MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR ALL TRYOUTS ON THIS SITE.
Contact: Head of Baseball Operations Jim Thomas for additional information.
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN & SHOW UP 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TRYOUT TO FULLY STRETCH OUT AND FILL OUT MEDICAL RELEASE FORM.
Please feel free to contact us before with any questions.
- Must Pre-Register for all Tryouts!
- If you cannot make it to any of these scheduled locations, you can send a live evaluation video of your game between the lines. In the video state your name, DOB, & hometown, and include video of 6 full swings, fielding 3 grounders, 3 fly balls, 3 throws from RF to 3rd base, 3 throws from SS to 1st, (if a catcher) 3 throws from home to 2nd, (if a pitcher) 3 pitches from mound. That will serve as your initial evaluation/tryout.
Nothing longer than 2-3 minutes. If additional video footage is needed it will be requested at that time.
- There’s a $40 (Cash) tryout fee per participant when you register. The tryout fee is non-refundable.
- Once you try out for your age group, you will be notified if you made the team or not by email within 48 hours.
- If you’re chosen for the team, a deposit of $350 is due 48 hours after being selected. If the deposit is not made, you will lose your roster spot.
North Carolina tryouts November 12-14th are CANCELLED due to weather.
New dates will be posted soon.