Cepeda Caribbean Classic Terms & Conditions
All players and travelers must acknowledge and abide by all Terms & Conditions listed below.
- All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE unless a player is injured and cannot compete in any sports. A notarized doctor’s note will be required and only a portion will be refunded (depending upon date of injury and vendor rules that apply). Payments made may be eligible to be rolled over to a future Cepeda Sports event if agreed on by Cepeda Sports President.
- All payments are due on or before the 5th of each month. If mailed, payment must be postmarked by 5th of respective month.
- $300 player deposit (or traveler deposit) required to secure spot with monthly payments thereafter. A player’s entire trip must be paid in full on or before May 8th of the competing year. No player will be allowed to participate if trip is not paid in full by such date unless arrangements have been made with Cepeda Sports President.
- All payment fees will be made via Cepeda Baseball merchant processing. Monthly invoices will be sent via email with payment instructions.
- Player will not receive his uniforms until payment is made in full.
- Late Fees: $25 late fee (1st late fee); $50 late fee (2nd late fee); $75 (3rd late fee and possible removal from team).
- All travelers are required to book their own airfare. SDQ (Santo Domingo) or PUJ (Punta Cana) are the airport codes for the Dominican Republic.
- Cepeda Caribbean Classic will NOT provide our travelers with a private travel agency. Families can use an outside agency if they choose or book travel with their preferred airline of choice.
- Extended Stay and Upgrades*
- Travelers can extend their stay or arrive early. Pricing varies and travelers are responsible for charges. Must be okay’d by Cepeda Staff 90 days in advance.
- Traveling Alone*
- NO players are allowed to travel alone for this trip. Must have a parent or responsible guardian 18+ accompanying them to Dominican Republic.
- In the event a player or traveler needs medical attention, immediately notify hotel staffing, coaches, or traveling staff.
- Our Caribbean Classic staff is NOT responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced property and/or injury occurring due to sports related or trip related activities.
- Conduct at the Resort and at Baseball Related Activities *
- All players, parents, and additional travelers are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Conduct not consistent with the Cepeda Sports name may result in disciplinary action including requiring a player to sit out of games, and/or removal from the resort.
- Acts of Nature (Things beyond our control)*
- The Caribbean Classic/Caribbean Classic staff is NOT responsible for things that happen beyond our control like weather, power outages, etc. but
we will do everything in our power to adapt to unexpected events to ensure a great experience for everyone.