Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa
This year’s host resort is Coral Costa Caribe Resort and Spa in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic. Our host resort is approximately 20 mins from the fields in San Pedro de Macoris where we will be playing all our games. Coral Costa Caribe has underwent numerous recent renovations and is a beautiful beachside resort.
Costal Caribe Resort: https://www.coralcostacaribe.com/
Restaurants & Bars:
- La Terraza – Buffet restaurant/International Cuisine (available for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- La Costa – A la Carte/Tex Mex & International Dishes (available for dinner)
- Rigoletto – A la Carte/Mediterranean (available for dinner)
- Ricon Beach Grill – Grill/BBQ/Pasta & Pizza (open 11:00 am – 6:00 pm and 11:00 pm – 6:00 am)
- Garden Bar (open 11 am – 11:00 pm)
- Bohio Bar (pool bar open until 6:00 pm)
- Bar la Cantina (times vary)
- Checkpoint Bar (times vary)
A negative test is NOT currently required at the resort. You will need to check in with your specific requirements for your airline if anything is required. Things have changed since last summer and seem to rapidly change within the airlines. You will also need to check with your home airport if a negative Covid test is required to enter back in to the US. States and airports vary in policies. If you should need a Covid test they are available by appointment at the resort an the fee is $45.00 per person. We can get more information once we arrive to provide to the group (this may change by the time we arrive). Masks are currently NOT required at the resort, but our contact said that everyone should have masks with them as there are places that do require them outside of the resort. Stores, etc.