Grand Bahia Principe La Romana
Share breathtaking views and relaxation with your family: A charming beachfront resort situated on an expansive stretch of private beach along the serene La Romana bay on the southern coast of the Dominican Republic. Captivating tropical gardens surround the resort, given it a charmingly secluded feel.
All Inclusive Details:
- International entertainment programs for adults and children (day and night)
- Organized games and activities
- Free wifi in the lobby
- Mini-bar with snacks, juice, soft drinks and beer (restocked daily)
- Children’s activities in the Mini-Club (4-12 years)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Try scuba diving in the pool (upon request, a lesson per person per stay)
- Free entrance to the Bachata nightclub in “Bahia Principe Village”
- Local taxes and tips
- 3 á la carte dinners in restaurants per week of stay (reservation and formal dress required, long pants and shirt for men)
- Food and drink available 24 hours a day.
Grand Bahia Principe La Romana: http://www.bahia-principe.com/en/resorts-in-dominican-republic/resort-la-romana/
Dining (A la carte restaurants for your senses):
- Orquidea Main Restaurant – International
- Beach Restaurant – International
- Capriccio Restaurant – Italian
- Le Gourment Restaurant – Gourmet
- El Pescador Restaurant – Mediterranean
- Bars Throughout The Resort – Treat yourself to a refreshing drink among the tropical gardens of the resort or underneath the warming heat of the sun. Each of our resort bars is conveniently located to satisfy your needs from any location.
- Pool Bars – Enjoy a delicious beverage without having to leave the serenity of the water. Our friendly waiters have everything you need to refresh your senses and rejuvenate yourself for the rest of the day.
- Beach Bars – Escape away to pure paradise. Indulge in a delicious strawberry daiquiri underneath a palm tree and listen to the roll of ocean waves on Santa Ana beach.